What are the operating procedures of CNC grinders?
The operator shall be allowed to operate after passing the examination and obtain the operation certificate. The operator shall be familiar with the performance and structure of the machine, and shall abide by the safety and shift shift system.
1. The operator shall be allowed to operate after passing the examination and obtain the operation certificate. The operator shall be familiar with the performance and structure of the machine, and shall abide by the safety and shift shift system.
2. The operator must understand and memorize each lubrication part, lubrication method and type and brand of lubricating oil in detail according to the requirements of the manual of the powerful grinder, and carry out oil maintenance according to the lubrication chart of the grinder.
3. Before starting work, you should wear protective equipment as required, check all parts of the grinder according to the shift record book, and report any problems in time. If abnormal conditions are not eliminated, you should not drive to work.
4. The following parts of the powerful grinder should be inspected before starting work:
(1) Whether the amount of oil in the oil sump of the wheel carrier has reached the specified oil level.
(2) Adjust whether the belt tightness is appropriate.
(3) Whether the reciprocating motion of shaking the handwheel, worktable, and grinding wheel holder is good.
(4) The protective cover of the grinding wheel and the grinding wheel should be installed firmly, the position is correct, and the dust-proof felt of the worktable guide rail should be in close contact.
(5) Check whether the electrical system (motor, distribution box, safety light, wire, grounding wire) is in good condition, and whether the surrounding environment is clean and free of short circuits.
(6) Check each lubrication part, each sliding surface and transmission system, and inject lubricating oil.
(7) Turn on the power supply, start the motors of the oil pump, the grinding wheel frame, and the headstock in sequence, and pay attention to the running status. If abnormal shapes or sounds are found, the power should be turned off immediately, and the vehicle should be allowed to drive after inspection and treatment.
(8) Start the grinder and run it idling for 2～3min to check whether the operation of each part is normal. If there are abnormal conditions such as mechanism failure, bearing overheating, insufficient oil pressure, grinding wheel swing, unsteady table movement, etc., stop and cut off the power supply and take measures to deal with it. It is strictly forbidden for users to disassemble and deal with it beyond the scope of self-inspection and self-repair.
(9) Check whether the motor of the cooling pump runs normally and whether the coolant is unblocked.
(10) When the grinding wheel is installed, a paper pad of 0, 5 to 1, 0mm should be used between the grinding wheel and the pressure plate. A special wrench must be used to tighten it evenly. No extension tube is allowed to tighten, so as to prevent the grinding wheel from bursting.
(11) After the grinding wheel is installed, it should be operated with no load for 5 minutes. The operator should avoid the front and confirm that the grinding wheel is running normally before using it.
5. The clamping of the workpiece must comply with the regulations. For the workpiece whose processing is interrupted for some reason, it must be confirmed that it is in good condition before starting work.
6. When processing the workpiece, the grease, black dirt and dust on the workpiece must be removed in advance; the grinding wheel and the amount of grinding should be reasonably selected according to the material of the workpiece, and it is strictly forbidden to grind the workpiece blank.
7. When loading and measuring the workpiece, the grinding wheel must be retracted from the workpiece and stopped. When the workpiece and the grinding wheel have not left, do not stop halfway. When the grinding wheel is close to the workpiece, it is not allowed to be sent by motor.
8. When working, it is forbidden for the operator to leave the grinder or take care of it. If it is necessary to leave due to power failure or other reasons, the grinding wheel should be stopped after leaving the workpiece. When restarting the grinder, confirm that there are no abnormalities in all parts before driving.
9. When the grinder is working, pay attention to the status of each transmission part, such as whether the oil temperature and oil pressure are normal, whether the coolant is smoothly and accurately poured on the workpiece, whether the temperature of the oil pump and the motor is normal, whether there are abnormal shapes, abnormal noises, and operating handles Whether the position is correct, whether the fastening parts are loose or shifted, etc.
10. It is forbidden to place metal objects on the work surface and painted surface.
11. It is forbidden to knock, disassemble and straighten the workpiece on the worktable and bed.
12. After the grinder has an accident, keep the scene, cut off the power supply, report quickly, and handle it properly.
13. After the work is completed, the grinding wheel should be retracted from the workpiece, the main power supply should be cut off, and the handles should be placed in the empty position to restore the normal state of the grinder and do routine maintenance.
14. Fill in the relevant records such as the shift record book carefully.
Crossbar machine tool