Characteristic analysis and selection principle of CNC surface grinder
Machining centers, turning centers, grinding centers, electrical machining centers, etc. have tool magazine and tool change functions, which reduce the number of clamping times and improve machining accuracy.
1. Features of CNC surface grinder
1. Suitable for the processing of complex and special-shaped parts.
2. Realize computer control and eliminate human error.
3. Accuracy compensation and optimized control can be realized through computer software.
4. Machining centers, turning centers, grinding centers, electrical machining centers, etc. have tool magazine and tool change functions, which reduce the number of clamping times and improve machining accuracy.
5. CNC machine tools add flexibility to machining equipment. Flexible processing is not only suitable for a variety of small and medium batch production, but also for mass production. It can alternately complete the processing of two or more different parts. It adds the function of automatically changing workpieces and can realize unattended operation at night. The flexible manufacturing system (FMS) composed of several CNC machine tools (processing centers) has a more flexible automated manufacturing system, including processing, assembly, and inspection.
2. Selection principle of CNC surface grinder
1. Practicability: It refers to the clear which numerical control machine tool solves which one or several problems in production.
2. Economical: It means that the selected CNC machine tool meets the processing requirements, and the price paid is the most economical or reasonable.
3. Operability: The CNC machine tool selected by the user should be compatible with the operation and maintenance level of the enterprise.
4. Stable and reliable: refers to the quality of the machine tool itself. Choosing a brand-name product can ensure the stability and reliability of the CNC machine tool.
Crossbar machine tool