Installation and debugging of gantry milling machine
Installation position: In order to maintain the working accuracy of the machine tool, the installation position is best to choose a place where shock, vibration and temperature change are small, and it is convenient for the lifting and transportation of parts and the traffic is not hindered.
Gantry Milling Machine Installation Instructions
Installation position: In order to maintain the working accuracy of the machine tool, the installation position is best to choose a place where shock, vibration and temperature change are small, and it is convenient for the lifting and transportation of parts and the traffic is not hindered. In addition, it should be avoided to install the milling machine in a place where dust and metal shavings often fly directly into it. Avoid rapid wear and scratches on the guide rail surface. Refer to the foundation drawing for the limit size of the movement at both ends of the workbench. The installation position of the electrical cabinet on the foundation drawing is for reference only, and the user can decide according to the specific situation of the workshop layout (but the cable length should be considered)
Installation foundation: The working accuracy of the milling machine is closely related to the structural rigidity of the installation foundation. Poor foundation construction will deform after being loaded, which will seriously damage the accuracy of the machine tool. The preparation of the installation foundation must take into account soil conditions, temperature changes, and groundwater. The construction and installation of the foundation should be carried out according to the foundation plan. Use concrete with a number of 100 to 150, and leave the holes for installing foundation screws. The depth of excavation is determined by the bearing capacity of the soil, and the minimum depth is specified in the foundation plan. The surface of the foundation should be flat, and the planer and milling machine must be installed after the concrete has completely dried.
Installation procedure: (dismantle the zero machine tool)
1. The installation of the adjustment shim and the foundation nails is carried out when the bed and the column are installed respectively. The adjustment shim should be placed on the appropriate position on the surface of the foundation first, and the height of the shim should be consistent, and each shim should be made uniform. Both have high and low adjustment margins. Note that the shim should not be placed at the position of the foundation screws specified by the foundation, but at a certain place between the foundation screws. The foundation screws should be placed in the foundation hole first, and then the bed and column will be placed on the foundation. Pass it through the corresponding foundation screw hole and screw on the nut.
2. Install the bed, put the bed on the horn, make rough adjustment after checking that the contact is good, use a test stick, a flat ruler, and a level to roughly adjust the bed so that it is in a horizontal state. It is not allowed to exceed 0.04/1000 in the middle of the bed. (Longitudinal and horizontal), after the rough adjustment is completed, concrete with number 200 or higher can be poured into the square hole of the foundation.
The surface must be smoothed. After it is dry, place the adjustment horn according to the position shown in the foundation plan, and then you can begin to fine-tune the bed. The adjustment is generally carried out in the following order: take the middle installation level as the reference, start from the middle, And adjust the unevenness of the two guide rails in the vertical plane and the twist of the two guide rails at the same time, and adjust the unevenness of the "v"-shaped guide rail in the horizontal plane after adjustment. Because the accuracy of the three items affect each other, it usually takes several iterations to meet the requirements. In addition to fine-tuning the bed, you can first adjust the unevenness of any one of the guide rails in the vertical plane, and then adjust the twist of the two guide rails based on the guide rail, and then review the unevenness of the other guide rail in the vertical plane. Then adjust the non-straightness of the "V"-shaped guide rail in the horizontal plane. When the required conditions are met, both the nut of the adjustment pad and the nut of the foundation nail must be tightened.
When checking the accuracy of the gantry milling machine bed, pay attention to the following points:
(1) Pay attention to the following points when selecting the machine bed accuracy after verification:
(1.1) Choose qualified measuring tools such as: level, steel wire, and flat ruler.
(1.2) During the inspection and adjustment process, when moving the test rod and the flat ruler, the mutual position of the whole system should be kept unchanged to reduce the measurement error.
(1.3) Pay attention to the correct placement of each shim, especially the bottom surface of the shim must be smoothed, and it is not allowed to tilt up and down, otherwise it will cause accuracy changes and damage.
3. Install the column and the connecting beam, and install the column and the connecting beam after the rough adjustment of the bed, and install the measuring tools of the column grid such as: level, steel wire, flat ruler.
(2) During the inspection and adjustment process, when moving the inspection rod and the flat ruler, the mutual position of the whole system should be kept unchanged to reduce the measurement error.
(3) Pay attention to the correct placement of each shim, especially the bottom surface of the shim must be flattened, and it is not allowed to tilt up and down, otherwise it will cause accuracy changes and damage.
3. Install the column and the connecting beam, and install the column and the connecting beam after coarse adjustment of the bed, and install the column
The method of foundation screws and horns is the same as that of the bed. Coarsely adjust the vertical column so that the guide rails can be perpendicular to the geometric plane formed by the guide rails, and the front guide rail surfaces of the two columns should be in the same plane. Use a frame level to check that the plane of the column guide rail should not exceed 0.05/1000, then pour concrete together with the bed, and smooth the surface, pad the adjustment horn, and then fine-tune the column after the bed is finely adjusted. After the bed is fine-tuned, the column and the Tighten the connecting screws of the bed evenly, and use the coloring method to check whether the pins are evenly matched with the taper holes of the column bed. At the same time adjust the shim, install the connecting beam, and check the installation accuracy of the column, check the non-perpendicularity of the column and the bed guide rail plane, the method is as follows: put a test rod ("v" shaped guide rail) on the guide rail in the middle of the bed And level ruler (flat guide rail), put a level meter on it, and then check the middle of the left and right columns with a frame level meter in turn. The error is calculated as the algebraic difference between the bed and the column level meter readings, and its value shall not exceed 0.03/1000 (only Lean forward), the front guide rail surfaces of the two columns should be coplanar, and the difference should not exceed 0.02/1000. Then place the flat ruler on the inspection rod and the flat ruler in the middle of the bed, and put a level meter on it to check the side rail surfaces of the two columns. The inspection methods and values are the same as the front rail surfaces of the check columns.
Therefore, it must be carefully installed and adjusted. After installation, shake the square head at the pulley by hand, and the workbench should be able to move.
5. Install the cross beam lifting box and the side tool rest device, install the cross beam lifting box on the top of the column, position it with a pin, and tighten the screws, and then place the side tool rest slide against the guide rail of the right column. At this time, the guide rail should be placed Wipe clean and apply lubricating oil, then plug the inserts, install the pressure plate, use a jack or square wood to support, screw the side knife holder screw from the lifting box into the side knife holder nut, before this, the right end cross beam is raised and lowered The nut should be inserted through the screw of the side tool post, and then all the screw rods of the cross beam should be inserted into the lifting nut.
6. Install the beam: Wipe the surfaces where the column and beam are in contact with each other and apply lubricating oil. Before that, adjust the lifting nut to basically the same height on the left and right, and then put the beam on the column guide rail and connect it to the lifting wire. Female connection, make the guide rail on the crossbeam level, install clamping plate, pressing plate and inserting strip. Rotate the nut at the upper end of the beam lifting screw to adjust the horizontal accuracy of the beam.
7. Install the gantry roof.
8. For the installation and wiring of electrical equipment, see "Electrical Manual".
9. Start the planer and install the workbench. Before starting the planer, check whether the operating mechanism and electrical equipment are complete and correct, and understand the functions of the control buttons and handles. Re-check the accuracy of the machine bed according to the accuracy table of the machine tool, and fill the parts with oil according to the "lubrication sign" when qualified. After starting the workbench transmission system, turn the reversing switch by hand to observe whether the transmission gear is running normally, and then clean the bed guide rails and workbench guide rails to hoist the workbench.
10, test run and check accuracy
(1) Start the machine tool to move the worktable, check whether the moving direction and the rotation of the motor are correct, and pay close attention to the lubrication of the worktable guide rails.
(2) Test feed movement: Before the test, adjust the gap of each sliding guide surface of the tool post, check the tightness of each sliding surface by hand cranking the tool post, and then inject oil into each sliding surface to start motorized feed. Before the test, the gear or the handle that is connected to the feed can be placed in the neutral position to observe whether the feed mechanism is operating normally, check whether there are obstructions, and then place each tool post in the horizontal and vertical feed state respectively. Motorized feed test.
(3) Test the lifting movement of the beam: Before starting, adjust the gap of each sliding guide surface, and loosen the screws to carry out the lifting movement test.
(4) After the test run is completed, check the accuracy and make adjustments item by item according to the qualification certificate. If necessary, the "T" groove of the countertop can be refined.
Crossbar machine tool